Terms of Service
Please feel free to submit any questions that you may have regarding the Terms to: email@example.com
- 1. An order placed via the Website constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us. This email is an Order Confirmation to notify you we have received your order. This Order Confirmation acts as an invoice. When payment in full for the Products ordered has been received by us your order will be accepted and agreement for the sale and purchase of the Products on the terms set out herein will become effective.
- 2. If you notice an error in the Order Confirmation you must notify us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and no later by 12noon the day before the order is to be picked up or delivered.
- 3. Should you need to cancel or amend any order, please contact us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com. It is not possible to cancel an order after 12noon the day before the order is to be picked up or delivered. A refund for a cancelled order will only be made to the same account or card from which payment was made when your order was placed.
- 4. The price to be paid by you for any Products will be as quoted on the Website except in cases of obvious error. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an invoice, if the pricing error could have reasonably been recognised by you as an incorrect pricing.
- 5. Our prices include VAT. Prices for our “brievenbus” range include delivery by PostNL to any address in the Netherlands. Prices for all other Products exclude delivery but you may choose delivery as an extra service. Delivery will be provided on the terms set out in the Shipping Policy.
- 6. If you choose to collect the Products from one of our shops, the time slot for collection will be notified to you in the Order Confirmation. If for any reason you find yourself unable to collect your order from the designated shop within the given time slot, we will retain your ordered Products for 24 hours.
- 7. In the case of delivery, if for any reason no one is present to receive delivery of the Products at the delivery address you have provided, we will try to leave the Products in a safe place or with a neighbour or we will take the Products back and retain them for 24 hours during which time you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for collection.
- 8. Products will be at your risk from the time you collect the Products from our shop or we deliver them to you.
- 9. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we send you the invoice.
- 10. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at our sole discretion if we believe you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
- 11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors and employees from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, causes of action and judgments (including legal fees and court costs) arising from or concerning any breach by you of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions and you agree to reimburse us for losses, costs or expenses we incur as a result thereof.
- 12. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of breach of this Agreement is limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- 13. The Website is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Website may contain bugs, errors, omissions and other problems. We shall not be liable to you for such problems on the Website nor for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Website or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Website or its contents including any damage caused to your computer, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data nor shall we be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link or as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Website.
- 14. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- 15. Dutch Law governs this Agreement and your use of the Website, and you expressly agree that the Dutch courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute between us or relating in any way to your account or your use of this Website.
If you require further information our contact details are below or you can contact us via LiveChat
Address: Duyvesteijnstraat 19, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, 3042BA, Netherlands